I love that you thought of me for this award. She and I have had fun chatting about her children’s book, my husband’s clothes, and the differences between grocery stores in Dubai and Salt Lake City. Check out her blog at:
A Mom’s Blog http://zainabjavid.wordpress.com/
Rules for the Sunshine Award:
1. Use the Sunshine Award logo in the post.
2. Link to whoever nominated you.
3. Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4. Nominate ten fellow bloggers, “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
5. Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Ten things about myself:
- I love children, books and dogs.
- If I had to choose between warm chocolate chip cookies, or fresh out the oven bread – to live without for the rest of my life, my brain would explode.
- If I had a million dollars to donate to the charity of my choice I would give it to the Best Friends Animal Shelter, and Alzheimer’s research. (The latter may be a selfish bequest as I’m a little concerned about my own memory lately.)
- I like to walk, and appreciate my walking buddies who stand on my driveway at 6:15 A.M. and guilt me into coming out in the cold.
- My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- Favorite movie is the same, but only the Timothy Dalton version.
- I love Downton Abby but am so mad at them for the Matthew situation that I’m threatening to boycott season three.
- I’m working on a historical fiction/inspirational/romance novel entitled Days of Grace. It’s actually done but I have to work up the nerve to submit it.
- I love Masterpiece Theatre. Favorites are Duchess of Duke Street, Larkrise to Candleford, and Bramwell.
- I love to write and can get lost for hours when I’m at it.
My nominees for the Sunshine award:
The Kindness blog http://kindnessblog.com/
Spirit Lights the Way http://nrhatch.wordpress.com/
Father Says http://wisdomfromafather.com/
Jennifer Windram http://jenniferwindram.com/
Oldest Daughter Redheaded Sister http://oldestdaughterredheadedsister.com/
Crumbs Off the Table http://crumbsoffthetable.wordpress.com/
Wabisa Images http://wabisabiimages.wordpress.com/
Cancer Isn’t Pink http://cancerisnotpink.wordpress.com/
Mommy Verbs http://mommyverbs.wordpress.com
Happy blogging everybody!
Just in case anyone else is as computer challenged as I am.